1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

please help!! update to 1.5~~

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by assasinex, May 23, 2007.

1. assasinex

assasinex Member

heyz everyone, sorry for this question >.< but i got a problem updating to 1.5...xD first, i use the MPH method, and downgraded my psp 2.00 to 1.00 , now im trying to update it to 1.5. The problem is that when i try to update it, it shows that gameboot...then it says that like the game cannot be played. ive tried this several times, and the same thing happens...ive tried downloading a 1.5 ebooter from 2 different places already. please help =(

2. assasinex

assasinex Member

anyone plz help...?

3. djmazz

djmazz Regular member

try upgrading to somet like 2.71 then downgrade to 1.5.

4. blackvamp

blackvamp Regular member

Wait, don't do that.

Where did you get your 1.5 updater from? Also which folder did you put your updater in? I've upgraded from 1.0 to 1.5 once.

5. assasinex

assasinex Member

yeah, dont u need a unpatched version of GTA to downgrade 2.71 or something? i dun have that and not bothering to get that ==" okay, well i followed the instructions. i pluged my usb cable...then. openned my PSP folder, GAME folder, made a new folder called UPDATE and put the eboot in there.

6. assasinex

assasinex Member

oh btw, my psp has no numbers on the top right corner of my psp inside the UMD slot. Like...i traded my old psp for this one, and my old one i think wuz a ....uh...TA-082 or something? this one i traded has no number....so is that a good thing or bad thing...i remember something like, this is like a hack friendly psp or soemthing?

7. blackvamp

blackvamp Regular member

motherboard and stuff won't matter.

Your folder seems correct to me. Now, make sure you rename the 1.5 updater to EBOOT.php, with caps. Also, where did you get your updater?

8. assasinex

assasinex Member

isnt it PBP? and yeah, its all in caps

9. assasinex

assasinex Member

also, i had two updaters, i got one...from i think a link from a site, i forgot what site, and i tried the psp- hacks.com one

10. assasinex

assasinex Member

oh, im sorryyy, i think i know the reason y ==" ive read some forums, and i think its because it hasnt been downgraded yet. it says 1.0 but it might still be 2.0 because there is still an internet browser ==" nyone know what i should do now...? ( sorry ive been posting so much on my own thread )