1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Please Help. What is my burner and the sims superstar help

Discussion in 'CD-R' started by chainz, Nov 16, 2004.

1. chainz

chainz Guest

Hi All. Can someone please tell me how I can burn the Sims Superstar with a Optorite Dvd Rw dd0405 Burner. Can someone please tell me also how many "sheep" burner this is. Thanks alot.

2. aldaco12

aldaco12 Active member

First, detect the protection the game has with A-Ray scanner. Second, use a good burning application that is able to backup such protect discs (extract a good CD image, burn it well: Alcohol 120%, CloneCD/CloneDVD, Diskjuggler, for instance).
    Third, have a good reader and good burner (THESE ARE THE 'SHEEPS'). Maybe you can make a 'sheep test' for your burner. I don't remember it clearly, but there's such a test in CloneCD site.
    Fourth...study!! (we haven't been born with our knowledge).

3. Nephilim

Nephilim Moderator Staff Member

4. chainz

chainz Guest

Thanks for helping guys. I took the lite on ltr 40125S burner out of the old computer and put it in this one and burnt the sims superstar with no problems and without using emulation using the guide for the Discdump/Fireburner method. It works like a charm :)

5. chainz

chainz Guest

Dammit! I do need to use emulation to play it, Is there a way I can burn it so that I will not have to emulate it?