1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Please help with 3.50 downgrader

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by Boib, Jul 2, 2007.

1. Boib

Boib Guest

Hi I followed the noobs downgrader package and put the 1.50 update in the psp/game/update folder and the ms_root folder in the root of the memory card. However when I load up Lumines nothing happens and it just goes to the game menu. It is the american version of the game. Does anyone know what could be wrong? Thanks

2. mrmcman

mrmcman Guest

ur supposed to put the PSP folder thats inside the MS_ROOT folder to the root of the memory stick.

3. Boib

Boib Guest

ok yes I did that and it still doesnt work

4. mrmcman

mrmcman Guest

well thats wat ur supposed to do.
    ok, lets start over. backup ur savedata on ur computer, and format ir memory stick. then copy the PSP folder from the MS_ROOT folder to the root of the memory stick, overwriting the one already there.

5. Boib

Boib Guest

ok I did all that and it still didnt work. I dont know whats wrong.

6. mrmcman

mrmcman Guest

r u using Lumines 2? thats the only problem i can see.

7. Boib

Boib Guest

no on the case it just says Lumines puzzle fusion

8. mrmcman

mrmcman Guest

anybody else got any ideas?
    keep trying. i could have it done in a heartbeat, but i dont understand wat ur doin rong..
    download again from a different source, make sure its 1.10 mb.

9. Boib

Boib Guest

yes it is 1.10 mb, do you know of a good recommendend site that would not provide a fake downgrader?

10. mrmcman

mrmcman Guest

11. Boib

Boib Guest

Thanks alot for all your help mrmcman i followed a tutorial on youtube and what I did wrong was I didnt wait for the main menu of the game, I just thought the screen would go blue right after I started the game. Thanks