1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

please help with alcohol 120%

Discussion in 'CD-R' started by cabrat, May 30, 2007.

1. cabrat

cabrat Member

Ok, I have looked thru many threads and did a lot of searching with google before I decided to make this topic. I just couldn't find the answer.

So basically, I have .bin and .cue files to burn. When I use Alcohol 120% I choose "Image Burning Wizard". The .cue file is selected, but when I hit "next" it tells me the file format is unrecognizable. I just can't get past that step.

When I try Nero and select the .cue file, it tells me it can not open the .bin file.

I did experiment and was able to just burn the .bin file onto a disk, but my Dreamcast didn't read it. I used ImgBurn to do that much. It is definitely older than 2000 since i bought it the day it came out.

I'm just absolutely stumped. I have one more disk before I have to buy new ones. I'm going to try an experiment. No doubt it'll ruin my last one, but I'll see what happens.

If anyone can help I'd greatly appreciate it. Thanks!

2. billybob

billybob Regular member

Umm...not sure about the dreamcast issue, maybe you should move it to the consoles forum :D

Other than that, i just answered someone elses thread with the same question here

Hope it helps, its pretty much the same meethod but just select the cue file :)