1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Please help with back up of conflict vietnam

Discussion in 'PS2 - DVD backup discussion' started by rickou812, Jan 6, 2005.

1. rickou812

rickou812 Member

I have burned several back up of multiple game, i.e. jak & dax., Grand theft vice city, Splinter cell.....with out problems using DVD decrypter.
    However, I have made about 6 coasters trying to burn Conflict Vietnam..
    I have tried DVD decrypter and it will load up to the first splash screen and then freeze.
    I have tried alcohol 120 first with a normal burn and had the same result, then I tried with the "seperate every 640 kb" option with better results. It will go through all the first part of the game up to the point where you would actually start playing and then it freezes.
    Any advice or help would be appreciated.
    Thanks

2. philipman

philipman Regular member

Try to change your media, I backed it up with 120% at 8x with memorex and it works perfect for me.

Last edited: Jan 6, 2005
  3. rickou812

rickou812 Member

The media I use is Memerox 8x using the new liteon double layer burner. I burn using the slowest rate which is usually 4.1x.
    Like i said in the first post I have burned several other titles with out problem.....However I did run into some more problems last night playing granf theft auto....It loads fine and plays fine but after about an hour into the game the PS2 just starts going crazy by clicking, buzzing, speeding up, and slowing down and finnally will freeze..

I am at a loss...I can't understand how these back ups will play "almost perfect"
    It seems like to me either they would play or not...
    Any insight?