1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PLEASE HELP!!(with backup, ripping,etc.)

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by mvp_153, Mar 15, 2007.

1. mvp_153

mvp_153 Member

I rented NBA 2k7(ntsc version), because the downloading of it takes way too long! So now that I have it, what's the easiest way to copy it onto another disk so I can safely return the original to the store and keep the backup? What softwares do I use? Plz helpp me:(

2. QuenteK25

QuenteK25 Member

I'm looking to do the same thing with my own personal copies of NBA 2k7, Tiger Woods 07, etc...

I have an external dvd burner that is capable of burning dual layer dvd's, plus I have a bunch of dual layer dvd's (memorex). My xbox will soon be modded to play backups, but I don't know how to make them.

I've read a billion different tutorials, all of which are somewhat confusing. Some using the backup creator, some using Schoon____ something or other.

I'm just looking for info on an easy way to do it and what software I need to download.

Last edited: Mar 15, 2007
  3. mikeismad

mikeismad Regular member

ok @mvp_153 you need a small hammer and a pair of pliers, grab the original with the pliers and hit it repeatedly with the hammer, and then take the original back to the store...do you honestly think we can tell you how to illegally get a copy of a game?? use the search bar

@ quentek25 you need to either get a samsung sh-d162C or something like that dvd drive, and flash it with kreons firmware, or use the hotswap which means you have to open your dvd drive, as in take the top off of it, or use the 360 dvd drive, you can use the enable 0800 iso if it is the samsung drive or you can just get it in modeb with slax or the 2 wire trick,and then just use xbox backup creator and it will rip a copy of it straight to your computer hard drive.

4. QuenteK25

QuenteK25 Member

Ah, so I need additional hardware. What if I DL and iso online of these games I all ready have? Then can I do it all with just the burner I have and some downloadable software?

Thanks for your help.

5. mikeismad

mikeismad Regular member

6. QuenteK25

QuenteK25 Member

Thanks for your help Mike, looks like that route will be better for me.

7. mikeismad

mikeismad Regular member

no problem, but downloading games is illegal just letting you know...

8. QuenteK25

QuenteK25 Member

So...

I can back up a game that I own legally, that I know...

But downloading a game I all ready own in order to use it as a backup to the game I own is illegal. That's lame.