1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Please Help With TMNT... Anyone!!!!

Discussion in 'PS2 - DVD backup discussion' started by jmack17m, Apr 23, 2007.

1. jmack17m

jmack17m Member

Hello, I am trying to backup my copy of TMNT (the new one). I have been searching through the forums here and have found dead ends. I tried a -R, and +R and both did not work. I have ExPERT but it doesnt matter. I ripped my original with dvd decrypter but it did not rip an iso even though it was in "ISO read mode". It ripped an MDS file, and two other files that say IOO and IO1. I have backed up a lot of games and have never come across this. I would run it through ExPERT but there is no ISO to run through it. HELP PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. orthogonl

orthogonl Regular member

Try MagicISO/PowerISO to extract the ISO

Last edited: Apr 23, 2007
  3. jmack17m

jmack17m Member

I used MagicISO and it made an ISO file, but it is about 4.2 gigs. The original is 4.65. I will try to burn it and see if it works.

4. ballers

ballers Member

Use the expet that gnie made.Use xpert 2.o to create and rebuild new iso.So.try it.

5. hursty

hursty Active member

are you on fat32,thats why you have those 2 files,
    dvd decypter is one of the very programs that can overcome the 4gb file size limit imposed on fat32,by splitting the image into 2 parts
    Anyways,Just select the mds file,it will work perfectly
    if you need to rebuild it for any reason,you will need to extract the files manually,straight from the dvd-rom
    to solve this in the future,convert your HD to ntfs,like everyone else in the year 2007 ;)

Thats assuming you are on fat32,..if your not,render my post useless..i just fancied a natter

Last edited: Apr 28, 2007