1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Please help!

Discussion in 'PS2' started by noobhere, Jan 22, 2004.

1. noobhere

noobhere Member

Hello all, I'm still having trouble backing up nhl 2004. I have researched all of the forums before sending this message. The main thing I'm wondering is if it is possible to copy this game without discjuggler. I have read that the files need to be copied to the disc in a specific order, in order for it to work. I have extracted the iso onto my hard drive and replaced the dummy file, and tried burning with nero, but the game still locks up when getting ready to play. I also read somewhere that sony cd/dvd generator 1.5 would allow me to burn the files in the correct order, however I couldn't find it anywhere on the net. I would be happy with any help possible. Thanks.

2. noobhere

noobhere Member

can anyone help?

3. Mouth_uk

Mouth_uk Regular member

What mod method are you using?

http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/3/50760

Benefic:
    "DVD Decrypter is the way to go IMO with PS2 games. I never had a bad burn and going 70+ strong. All EA sports games have worked perfect on my DMS3 chip. Give it a try. "

4. noobhere

noobhere Member

I'm using swap magic 2.0 and slide card. Every other game works perfect except nhl 2004. The game will boot up and after I pick which type of game i want to play and the teams, the game freezes before the players go on the ice. I have used dvd decrypter and burned at 1x. I have also tried doing a dvd copy in nero, and I've even tried extracting all of the files with iso buster exchanging the dummy file with a made one, and copied it with nero. That disc wouldn't even boot up. If anyone can help I would definitly appriciate it. Thanks.

5. Jdilla

Jdilla Regular member

are you putting a label on this game? similar thing happened to me when i applied a tdk label on my fifa 2004 backup, it will skip and freeze, after removing the label the game worked perfect.

6. noobhere

noobhere Member

nope no label.