1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Please help...

Discussion in 'PS2 - CD backup discussion' started by Venomz, Sep 10, 2004.

1. Venomz

Venomz Member

I know this has been beaten to death, but I can't seem to find the thread that talks about it... I have a V10 PS2, and I just got Swap Magic 3.2. I can't get the SM disk to boot CD based games. I've tried 74 min and 80 min and I just get the red screen. The SM DVD dissk works great. I don't have any problems at all. Any suggestions?? That for all the help!!!

2. PupDog44

PupDog44 Regular member

You might want to check out http://swapmagicfix.com/ to see if cdloader is needed...also i have tons of problems with my SM CD and i have heard of a lot of people having problems with theres..not sure why though.

3. Venomz

Venomz Member

Yeah, I've tried that...I've tried CDLoader...the one DVD backup I had problems with worked great when I used DVDLoader...but that damn Swap Magic disk won't load a cd for nothing!!

4. Venomz

Venomz Member

Yeah, I've tried that...I've tried CDLoader...the one DVD backup I had problems with worked great when I used DVDLoader...but that damn Swap Magic disk won't load a cd for nothing!!

5. Icemonkey

Icemonkey Active member

Are the CD based game you are trying to boot DVD rips? If so, they're likely 700MB and Swap Magic will not boot them without using Breaker Pro which must be purchased in order to work correctly.

6. Venomz

Venomz Member

I've tried DVD-Rips as well as games that are less then 74 mins. Neither work!! I have a Breaker Pro coming to me, hopefully it will get here soon!!