1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

please....HELP

Discussion in 'Copy DVD to DVDR' started by s2god, Dec 31, 2004.

1. s2god

s2god Regular member

i am the biggest noob. i have dvd decrypter and some nero and clone dvd2. can someone plz tell me, from scratch, how to copy a dvd. im so lost

2. flabob

flabob Regular member

hey s2

do you know how to encode the movie (vob) files yet?...i can show you how from scratch, but only using dvd srink,...that is in another forum...if you want to learn from shrink..let me know..and we will go to the dvd shrink forum

bob

3. s2god

s2god Regular member

thanx man but no thanx. i figured it out. i just use dvd decrypter and then burn it with dvd shrink. I wonder, do u kno a good place to get DVD+R's for cheap. preferably Maxell,Sony or DVD-R memorex

4. flabob

flabob Regular member

Hey s2

i always use amazon.com to get my ritek...and memorex,....never had a problem with either....

next bext for store i found...is .. supermediastore.com newegg.com and meritline.com those are the best, but amazon i use mostly [​IMG]

bob

5. flip218

flip218 Moderator Staff Member

If you rip to your HD with DVD Decrypter, then you can open the video_ts file with CloneDVD2 as well. You just need to browse for the file.

rima.com is a good site for media.

6. colw

colw Active member

s2

Not quite so sure you have it completely figured out.

DVD Shrink does not burn - It can use a third party program such as Nero to burn in VOB mode or Decrypter to burn in ISO mode.

Would also be wary of your choice of media - Memorex of very variable quality - most members would suggest Ritek, Verbatim or TY's.

7. s2god

s2god Regular member

shrink burns it for me. i just use dvd decrypter to take off the protection. i open those files in dvd shrink. all i do is click backup and set the settings and about an hour later, its burned and ready to go. I think nero burning rom does come up