1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Please help!!!!

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by dand34567, Jan 6, 2005.

1. dand34567

dand34567 Member

I've downloaded and copied children of the cornIV 2 times with DVD Decrypter. Everything seem to go fine with it no errors. When I go to play it in my dvd player it does well until it gets to the last chapter. There it freezes. Both copies did the same. I'm using a pioneer dvr-104 and using the slowest speed to record of 1x. I was told before that my dvds were having problem because I was burning to quickly. Does anyone have any suggestions?

2. squizzle

squizzle Active member

Try them on different DVD players. I think you might have a compatibility issue. If it works on other players, try using different media...or get another DVD player.

3. dand34567

dand34567 Member

I've used both the dvd player and the discs for a very long time and for over 50 copies I've made in the past. I'm not sure if that is it. But maybe I will have to try it and see.

4. Jerry746

Jerry746 Senior member

Sometimes playback problems at the very end is caused by the size of the file being slightly too big. this causes burn errors because you are burning too close to the outer edges of the blank disc. This will happen even more with cheap-poor quality media. You may need to run the decrypter files through Shrink and set the output file size to 4300. Just a guess.

Jerry

5. squizzle

squizzle Active member

Don't know what to say then.