1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Please Help

Discussion in 'DVD Shrink forum' started by angelo21, Mar 4, 2005.

1. angelo21

angelo21 Member

I am new to this stuff. I just purchased a Pioneer DVD Burner. The software that came with it is garbage. Per a friend's suggestion, I downloaded DVD Shrink. Every movie I have tried to "Backup" to the hard drive, in an effort to eventually burn it, will not work. Every movie I have tried either refuses to even start backing up the movie and gives me a copyright error, or it gets started backing the movie up and half way through, it gives me a copyright error. Needeless to say I have not even begun to see if I can even burn a DVD. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated....

2. garydv

garydv Member

it would help to know which movies you are trying to copy. dvd shrink will not rip these new movies that are out and you have to use dvd decrypter to rip and dvd shrink to shrink the movie to fit on a single disc

3. angelo21

angelo21 Member

Thanks for your quick response. I have tried many movies already and they all come up with the same copyright error. Pirates of the Caribean, Farenheit 911, Matrix Reloaded, etc...

Also, what is DVD decryter? Is it easy to use?

4. Nephilim

Nephilim Moderator Staff Member

@ angelo21

Posting email addies isn't allowed so let's change the sig :)

Last edited: Mar 4, 2005
  5. angelo21

angelo21 Member

sorry...will change...

6. Nephilim

Last edited: Mar 4, 2005
  7. bpuss

bpuss Guest

your problem is that shrink does not bypass the coppy wright you will also need any dvd whitch will do the trick then shrink will copy any dvd you should also use nero or copy to dvd all can be found on the net

8. Nephilim

Yes it does.

9. garydv

garydv Member

dvd decrypter is free software that you can download from this sight it will rip the new copy protected dvds and it is fairly easy to use.

10. bpuss

bpuss Guest

why go to the hasale when you have any dvd it is a one step process and there are plenty of cracked versions out the and as for mr moderator ok not copywrigth the incription zone etc

11. Nephilim

That's a great way to get banned, bub. Have a look at the forum rules since you obviously haven't already.

Mr. Moderator only understands English that uses complete sentences and grammar.

12. bpuss

bpuss Guest

i was under the inprestion that the idea was to help and get help from outhers who have more nolage then ourselfs ok i will read the rules thanks