1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PLEASE HELP!!!!

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by mrsjones, Apr 6, 2005.

1. mrsjones

mrsjones Member

please forgive me but i am SOOOO new at this making dvd's and i have been at it for a week!!!! now i have followed the guide and when i get to the part where i need to convert my avi to dvd in TMPGE it gives an erroe message saying file not supported???? i don't know where to go from here!!! PLEASE SOMEONE HELP ME!!!

2. kbearmone

kbearmone Member

Try NeroVision Express or DvdLab, you don't have to convert your avi files w/ these.

3. mrsjones

mrsjones Member

i have nero and it is saying that movie file is not compitable...it is a avi file...what now???

4. kbearmone

kbearmone Member

Are you sure that it's an avi file, b/c I download from limewire all the time, the format is always avi ( I'm positive). I go to NeroVision Express ( not the same as Nero), and just add the file w/ no problems.

5. Rotary

Rotary Senior member

hi

try loading the avi to divxtodvd (free app) it will give you bup/ifo/vob files to burn to dvdr!

it takes most files!

if you want to tell us here what file type ext are put the file in avicodec and tell us the 3 lines of info it gives you!

tmpgenc PLUS (not author) you may need the divx codecs (FFDSHOW install this pack!) loaded to use that app and up the priority in settings AVAPI for directshow from 0 to 1 or 2 !

i had to do this for mpeg4 avi

Last edited: Apr 6, 2005
  6. andmerr

andmerr Guest

you really like to multipost dont you!!!!!