1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PLEASE HELP!!! :(

Discussion in 'iPod discussion' started by howy_2005, Jan 27, 2007.

1. howy_2005

howy_2005 Member

okay folks...I used the cucusoft ipod video converter suite that someone mentioned to convert a few files from dvd's....some short clips and a whole movie.

I put the short clips in the library no problem....whenever I go to add the movie file, however...NOTHING HAPPENS....whether i click and drag...go to File > Add File to library...etc. I DID notice though...after i try to add the large movie file (826 MB) and try to put something else in after the failed attempt...i can't. if i try to put something else in the movies BEOFRE i try to add the movie file...it works fine.

yes they are converted to the mpeg4 format....

what's the deal?

2. howy_2005

howy_2005 Member

i just think it's weird that it wont lewt me add it to my library even....

3. howy_2005

howy_2005 Member

why would renaming it shorter help any?

anyhow, it must have just done a bad coversion....i deleted and tried it again and it worked splendidly....

4. MonkeyFat

MonkeyFat Guest

I don't know why it's that way, it just is. It's a Mac program, who knows why they do things the way they do? :-D

5. johnblaze

johnblaze Regular member

It's a bad conversion, I've had this problem before too. If you can't play the file on QT, you can't add it to iTunes.