1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Please help

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Homebrew software' started by Archie26, Mar 15, 2007.

1. Archie26

Archie26 Member

Hello, Ive been trying to covert some psx iso's to eboot + keys using popstation to play on PSP. Most games work, but for some, when I click go, a little window will pop up saying " Game ID is invalid according to popstation". Just wondering if there is a way to make the game id valid so I can convert it or are these psx games unable to be converted. thanks in advance.

2. ps2gen

ps2gen Regular member

select which game you have in the dropdown menu next to what you want your game rip to be called

3. beatz

beatz Regular member

well depending on wat game u want to run is basically wat code your going to have to put in my popstation database isnt working but i noe a site which is good for getting codes from
    just find your game copy the gamecode then when you covert the psx game again just input that code and voila it should work msg if u have any other problems

4. MidnightJ

MidnightJ Guest

The games you could be trying to convert may be bad game rips, or they are not compatible with popstation.