1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Xbox - Software discussion' started by PsycSteve, Apr 17, 2007.

1. PsycSteve

PsycSteve Member

i cant find any roms or emulators i have surreal 64 but my xbox wont load it i dont know what to do im a begginner i need a link with roms and emulators and a tutorial on what i have to to do to get surreal64 to work thanks

2. Burnasty

Burnasty Regular member

I don't think you can post links to sites that have n64 roms. Those are going to be a little harder to find due them being considerably newer than most everything else emulated.

3. casper007

casper007 Guest

Try a torrent site or a google search, You'll be supprised what you will come up with. And check the stickys at top of page for tuts on how to install.

4. tocen

tocen Member

*edited for stupidness*

Last edited: Jun 27, 2007
  5. cakes227

cakes227 Guest

when i used emulators i used coolroms.com to get my roms, as for making surreal 64 work will it just not show up in your emulators shortcut? if so make sure that you put surreal 64 in the emulators folder and u can also look in the folder containing surreal 64 and look around for a file labled default.xbe and click on it and see if it runs