1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Please help :-(

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by necroevil, Jul 23, 2007.

1. necroevil

necroevil Member

my psp is currently at 3.30 oea . But i encountered this problem some of the game that i have can be open but it suddenly Jam during the loading . But most of the game except for some can be play . My friend who have the same version as me can play the gam that is jam . Is it the psp fault or the version .All games are in Iso and CSO format

Last edited: Jul 23, 2007
  2. marlino23

marlino23 Regular member

be a little more clear on what you are saying. it could be a bad iso, downlaod another, as well.

3. necroevil

necroevil Member

I think IT is not the ISO. Tried the same game on friend's psp can be play but not mine .

4. marlino23

marlino23 Regular member

alright well what do u mean by "jam".

5. hi_every2

hi_every2 Guest

he means it crashes on his psp but not his friends, make sure u have a UMD game inserted

6. marlino23

marlino23 Regular member

oh! that;s waht he meant, yea he's ^^ right make sure you got a umd and you have use no umd disabled in recovery.

7. hi_every2

hi_every2 Guest

and if that does not work, try to upgrade to the lates CUSTOM firmware (3.51 M33-7) and see if it works, if not, i have no idea whats the solution to your problem.

8. necroevil

necroevil Member

oh my god why they dont understand what I said . But ,thank u now i am going to try to upgrade to 3.51m33

9. marlino23

marlino23 Regular member

you mean why don't they understand what i said :D lol good luck going to M33. It's a lil weird when it's done installing, it says some creepy sh*t about March 33.