1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Please help?

Discussion in 'PS2' started by sasha1970, Dec 29, 2007.

1. sasha1970

sasha1970 Member

I apologise for this probably being asked for the one hundreth time but i dont no what too do or whats the best and easiest way? I have recently purchased a PS2 MODEL NUMBER SCPH-77003 (its a slim one)and now want too try the swap magic afer reading about it,but whats the easiest/best way to do this? I read about magic keys and flip topps even read somewhere about filling sensor holes with damp toilet roll????? I really have not got a clue any help or guidence would be appreciated.

2. lilg_06

lilg_06 Regular member

Are you willing to open the slimline up? If so, then you dont need any extra tools, just pop the case open, theres a sensor at the rear beside the dvd drive unit, tape it down using insulation tape, close the ps2 up, then just get a piece of card and using it to push the front sensor switch down so that it completes boths circuits, you should then be able to use swap magic.

3. Delmorte

Delmorte Guest

For the model you own the easiest way is to order a ghost case and GHOST SWITCH along with the swapmagic. clearxbox.com used to have a combo but they no longer sell swap magic. Look elsewhere I am sure you can still find a combo. If not just check e-bay for ghost cases with the ghost switch. And if you can find any cases with the switch, the switch is very cheap to buy it self. PM me and I may be able to help you some more.