1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

please, i need help

Discussion in 'PS2' started by StrawBoy, Nov 4, 2003.

1. StrawBoy

StrawBoy Member

I have a 10 year old cousin who had the unfortune of having his super nintendo stolen, and I am trying to bring it back through the snes station method. I've been working on this for at least a month now, and i've gone through at least a baker's dozen of CDs, please I really want to get this accomplished.

I have done the Snes Station instructions, and i am using an S BOX modchip, but when i put the snes station CD in (10+ roms), and boot it, this screen comes up, it brings up the playstation graphics and plays its little music, but it only shows the "Playstation" in white letters then like 2 inches down it says "SCEA" but it is missing the huge PS color picture and other things i think, then..... nothing, its like its frozen, I've done this with at least 3 CDs and I cannot for the life of me figure out what the problem is. please please please help me!!

2. CHADSR

CHADSR Member

I have wasted about a dozen cd's trying to get the snes station to work and i have like 35 roms and all i get is the disclaimer and then the black screen with sound.

3. pas2mania

pas2mania Regular member

use nero and chose create cd then data disc then put the 4 nes files in it then make a folder called roms and put the roms in it.