1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

please insert the original disc

Discussion in 'CD-R' started by enlarger, Feb 8, 2005.

1. enlarger

enlarger Member

I have got a CD which contains data and audio files. I made a backup-CD to protect the original one. I could burn/copy it without any problem. but by testing the backup it comes up a message saying: "please insert the original disc instead of a backup"
    PLEASE WHO CAN HELP ME TO MAKE RUN THE BACKUP

2. geestar20

geestar20 Active member

what program you running?

More info please

3. ddp

ddp Moderator Staff Member

looks like it was a copy protected original. i think decrypter or alcohol 120 might resolve problem

4. enlarger

enlarger Member

as a matter of fact I posses the original cd an made a backup cd with alcohol 120.....the original one is protectet....but according to alcohol 120 the cd was sucessfully copied without promlem............I made a copy with BLINDWRITE, DISK MASTER, but it is always the same......I canĀ“t work with the backup cd unless the cd is bootable and it installs itself on the pc......finally when I make run the program it requieres the original disc
    by the way the disc contains audio and data and it is an excercise-programm to improve lenguage