1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

please read,Ok, now i can boot an original japanese dvd with swap magic cd,but i cant play it,the game freeze,please read and help

Discussion in 'PS2 - Software boot discussion' started by jevo25, Jan 1, 2005.

1. jevo25

jevo25 Member

ok, thanks you all, now i can play the game * dragon warrior8*,but after i push continue...it goes black ,and thats it...im around 40 hours play, so the problem is new..i was playing with the dvd swaP MAGIC but the dvd doestn want to play it anymore,dont know why,,,so i play the dvd with the swap magic cd player,,,but when the games start,it freeze...the play2 doest have a problem,,cause i can play all original usa games..im around 40 hours of dragon warrior,so its not the game(i hope),so i REALLY dont know what happened,can anyone help me please

2. Ursac

Ursac Member

If you are using a USA PS2 and playing a jpn game. it will boot and play for a while. However I have had problems with the PS2 not recognising dvd games after playing a jpn game on them. Gone through 2 on My 3rd wont play another jpn game.

3. dfaulting

dfaulting Member

I've had some weird experiences with my new pstwo. Once in awhile my backups wont load up with Swap Magic Discs after the pstwo has been on for a couple of hours. When that happens, I turn off my ps2 for about an hour and try again and it always works. I'm wondering if it's a heat issue or something to do with the laser.

4. zerosouls

zerosouls Guest

i think it's the laser after hearing mine it must work hard then gets tired

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 25, 2005