1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Please recommend DL media for XBOX 360

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by pedge76, May 9, 2007.

1. pedge76

pedge76 Member

Read umptine threads trying to find info on what is the most affordable double layer media for putting my XBOX 360 backups on. I'm currently using Verbs with 100% success, and I also believe TraxData are good. However, Traxdata are priced at £12 for 10 and the Verbs I currently buy are £14 for 10.
    Can anyone recommend anything else? I am ideally looking to purchase from a UK seller.

2. TY4ever

TY4ever Regular member

Man,i would advise you to stick with verbatim.It's a bit expensive but at least you're sure you're getting 100% success.Why use cheaper ones when there's the risk of getting some coasters and you'll realize that it has cost you the same if you have used verbatim discs.

But if you still want to go with some cheaper ones,you can try TDK,they code out as RICOHJPN,i used them before switching to Verbatim and they worked fine for me.

Vincent.

3. pedge76

pedge76 Member

Just been looking at a UK website, and there are some good reviews on a dual layer disc branded by AONE. It uses RitekD01 dye. Does anyone have any experience of using these for their XBOX360 backups?

4. Richy1976

Richy1976 Member

i have had the Aone discs & with my experience 5 out of ten are coasters or bad burns that wont boot in xbox 360.
    i use imgburn clone cd 5.3 & xbox backup creator to burn with NEC nd-4550a burner & i mysleft are still looking for the perfect disk.
    I have just bought ridisc 2.4x they just say dirty disk in the 360 all the time & they are not the printable ones.
    that was a waste of £22 for 25.

5. JLF24

JLF24 Regular member

VERBATIM