1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PLEASE SOMEBODY HELP!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'PS2' started by jtadeo41, Dec 13, 2004.

1. jtadeo41

jtadeo41 Guest

I JUST GOT NEED FOR SPEED UNDERGROUND 2 FOR PS2 AND I HAVE A MODCHIP INSTALLED IN MY PS2 (MAGIC 3.1) I HAVE HAD NO PROBLEMS WITH IT UNTIL NOW. I RENTED THE GAME AND THE GAME LOADS FINE BUT IT WONT RECOGNIZE ME PRESSING START, TO ACTUALLY START THE FREAKEN GAME. :'(. SO I TRIED ONE MORE THING I REMOVED THE MEMORY CARD SO IT WILL PROMT ME AND STILL IT WOULDN'T RECOGNIZE MY PRESSING THE KEY. COULD NE1 HELP??

2. billz

billz Active member

your controller work on other games? Is it a ps2 control and not a ps1 with anolog?

3. jtadeo41

jtadeo41 Guest

yes it has worked with other back ups newer titles too. The newest i have tried was dragon ball z 3. Its a gray ps2 control i think it came from ps1. and it does have analog

4. jtadeo41

jtadeo41 Guest

billz, thanks for reading my post i found the problem out on my own. If your interested in what the solution is i will tell you. Some games only support sony brand ps2 controllers. i was using ps1. and some games wont let u play with 3rd patry controllers. thanks newayz.

5. Icemonkey

Icemonkey Active member

PS2 controllers have more buttons and functions than PS1 controllers. If the back of the box specifically says a PS2 controller is required then a PS1 controller simply will not work.

6. donneeo

donneeo Member

Does you computer have microsoft sp2 installed..