1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Please this is really really weird

Discussion in 'Convert DVD to another format' started by LOL, Jan 18, 2002.

1. LOL

LOL Guest

ok i spent an hour doing that thing with a Girls gone wild. Now i save it as regular uncompressed, it turns out the icon is 0 bytes. Then i save as full frames what ever. The program errors, do i got to do that thing over agian?

Alright so the above way i let the whole thing play out. In the guide it says get it to preview, awit a few seconds hit esc, write it down. Now i try to save and its still 0 bytes, i thought it was real player. So i uninstalled that. I tried agian. no go. I tried saving as avi with compresseion, that didnt work, so i tried avi with no compression no luck. So i tried saving it as all files, uncompressed then compressed, agian no luck ALL of them are 0 kb. I hope you can understand me english is not my first language. THanks oh yes i did a search for this befoer asking.

2. dRD

dRD I hate titles Staff Member

Ok, you're now talking about DVD2AVI right?

Have you tried that your VOBs are working on HDD? Open your software player (PowerDVD, WinDVD) and open the VOB files you've ripped to your HDD without having DVD in your DVD-ROM drive and see if it plays the clips.