1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

pleaze help me with usb proplems!

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by megazombi, Jul 9, 2007.

1. megazombi

megazombi Member

Im at my last straw, im about to sell my psp if this dosn't start to work :*(. The first coulp of month i had no proplem with connecting my psp to my computer (w/ usb cord) to get videos, pic, music, ect. But just today, when i pluged in my psp to my computer, my psp screen says "pleaze wait..." and never connects /cry. I check all over the net about this proplem, but nothing help. I mean just yesterday my driver was there and i had no proplem, now my driver is gone?? wtf?? I didn't brick my psp (i am using the offical sony updates. not mods), but i do use the internet browser on my psp some, could i have got a virus that dosn't alowe me to connect to my psp? I looked in device manager and it says its a unkown device with no driver!? How do i get another driver, and do i really need one?

2. gangsta00

gangsta00 Guest

i have no idea how to fix it, private message me the price of how much u are selling it for or i can help u some more there