1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

pleaze help me with usb proplems!

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by megazombi, Jul 9, 2007.

1. megazombi

megazombi Member

Im at my last straw, im about to sell my psp if this dosn't start to work :*(. The first coulp of month i had no proplem with connecting my psp to my computer (w/ usb cord) to get videos, pic, music, ect. But just today, when i pluged in my psp to my computer, my psp screen says "pleaze wait..." and never connects /cry. I check all over the net about this proplem, but nothing help. I mean just yesterday my driver was there and i had no proplem, now my driver is gone?? wtf?? I didn't brick my psp (i am using the offical sony updates. not mods), but i do use the internet browser on my psp some, could i have got a virus that dosn't alowe me to connect to my psp? I looked in device manager and it says its a unkown device with no driver!? How do i get another driver, and do i really need one?

2. blackvamp

blackvamp Regular member

Happened to me once, all I did was reboot the psp and it was fine. Make sure you shut it down completely (just take out your battery for 10 secs to make sure). Now if you have OE firmware, you have an option to force usb connection from recovery menu. What firmware do you have? Why not give mod a go?

3. megazombi

megazombi Member

As i said im not using any kind of firmware, or mod. And pleaze don't ask my why, i really need this proplem fix and fast (vaction soon) and i don't want to get off topic.

PS: i tryed re-booting...
    Im on windows XP
    And like i said it was working just fine yesterday...

Edit:
    I can't use mods any way, im on offical sony updates.

Edit 2:
    OMG now im f*cking scared, it says that usb device attached to the computer has malufuntion! OMG is my psp done for?

Last edited: Jul 9, 2007
  4. vcbc

vcbc Regular member

LOL there is a fix but u hgave to take apart the PSP...ill post a link when i find it. Try that USB fuse
    http://www.llamma.com/PSP/repair/PSP_fuse_repair.htm
    I know ppl who have done it n it works now... But u will have to void warenty take it apart. lift up LCD screen and the metal bracket n bridge the fuse with a soldering iron n solder.

Last edited: Jul 9, 2007
  5. megazombi

megazombi Member

There's no way in F*cking hell im doing that. And i don't find it funny, im goign to try and buy another usb cord today.