1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Plextor PX - 712SA /SW - rebate.

Discussion in 'DVD / Blu-ray drives' started by titosal, Jan 16, 2005.

1. titosal

titosal Member

I send my rebates to Plextor last November 2, 2004 and received a confirmation on November 26, 2004 that I have a valid rebate. E-mail them again, received an answer on Wednesday, December 1, 2004 and on Friday, January 7, 2005, that it takes 6 to 8 weeks, it is January 16, 2005 to date no rebates. Anybody having the same problem with Plextor rebate? I got a Roxio software with it, it sucks, I need my $30.00 so I can buy a Nero 6. Thank you.

2. Louisheli

Louisheli Guest

I have also applied for this rebate and haven't received it. Do you have the rebate company's name where I can recheck it??. I think it was the one in Mesa Arizona. I checked it today and it doesn't have my rebate listed. We may have to file a complaint with the FTC.

3. titosal

titosal Member

Company's name is Plextor, it is in Canada.

4. wild77

wild77 Guest

Good Luck!!! I mailed my rebate in on 9-01-04 and have contacted them by e-mail at lest 4 times.There latest reply was that the check was mailed on Dec 23 2004 still have not recieved it.I was told to notify them if I did not get it within 30 days of the mailing date.I think I will give them another call Today.You can contact them at http://www.rebatestatus.com/ there is also a number you can call.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 21, 2005
  5. Louisheli

Louisheli Guest

Can you give me tha number for rebatesstatus.com as it is not posted on the website.

6. titosal

titosal Member

Just press the www.rebate.com, place your surname, street number, and so on. You will arrive where you want to go to.

7. wild77

wild77 Guest

Louisheli the # 866-283-7080 Good Luck!!!

8. Louisheli

Louisheli Guest

I received my rebate check finally.

9. titosal

titosal Member

Louisheli, Thank you for letting us know. Maybe we would get our checks, too.

10. titosal

titosal Member

To Wild 77 - it was a miracle I got my rebate check from Plaxtor for $30.00, yes it comes from Scottsdale, AZ, Louisheli was right, if I needed it for food I would be a stiff by now, it took 13 weeks from the time I mailed it in. Just to let you know, so do not give up.

11. wild77

wild77 Guest

I am still waiting it has been 5 months.Contacted them about 2 weeks ago and was told they re-issued a check as the first one must have been lost!It's funny they had no problem mailing me a postcard to verify my address which Ireturned to them over 2 months ago.