1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

plllllllllllllllz help me it wont let me upgrade to 3.50 fw

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by Ebaums53, Sep 21, 2007.

1. Ebaums53

Ebaums53 Member

okay i finnaly got lumines in the mail yesterday so i wanted to try it out and stufff so i downloaded everything every1 told me to download the 1.5 update, the 3.50 update, and the 3.50 downgrader package.

so i read the readme and it says

1 - If you have a 3.50 PSP skip to step 6

2 - Download 3.50 update from here:
    http://dl.qj.net/PSP-Firmware-3.50-(North-America)-PSP/pg/12/fid/13840/catid/163

3 - Unzip and place the file in <pspdrive>:/PSP/GAME/UPDATE

4 - On the PSP, run the 3.50 update from the memory stick under the Game menu.

i did everything it told me to do and when i try step 4 i go to game and the memory stick and there is a file there but when i click on it it says corrupted data and ive tried downloading it from other places but it wont work

plllllzzz help

2. guano

guano Regular member

What folder is it in? GAME150? It must be in GAME. It shouldn't show up as corrupted data. Aside from the fact that if you're at 3.50, you don't need the 3.50 update. All you need to do is install the save data that came w/ the lumines exploit package from n00bz and then run the game. The rest is automatic.

3. Ebaums53

Ebaums53 Member

no i put it in:pSP/GAME/UPDATE and im on 3.30 right now

4. megamoy95

megamoy95 Guest

OMG ok heres what you do if you are going to upgrade to 3.5 make sure you put the .PBP in X:/PSP/GAME/UPDATE
    and also make sure the name is EBOOT.PBP or it wont work dl.qj.net usually renames there files like 896043_EBOOT.PBP

5. Ebaums53

Ebaums53 Member

yess it worked lmao i feel retarded but thanks ur awesumm

6. megamoy95

megamoy95 Guest

is i know lol