1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

pls help apsect ratio issues with dvdrb

Discussion in 'DVD / BD-Rebuilder forum' started by onyxbfly, Apr 17, 2007.

1. onyxbfly

onyxbfly Guest

Well it would seem that if I have a little good luck then I get a whole bunch of bad top go with it. HC19 does wonders. No issues there. Correct size too. (well a little on the low side) My new issues is that when I preview the files in DVDRB 1.21 the files have black bars on the left and the right side. Which to me indicates the 4:3 aspect ratio is trying to be forced in to 16:9 (please feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.) I know that it is not supposed to be that way. I checked all of the options and nothing is checked that shouldn't be. PLS help I'm at my wits end with this one. This has never happened before while editing which files I want to leave in. This only started happening when I encoded an anime episode using HC to experiment how easy it was to use. I don't think I made any changes that would effect how DVDRB would preview the files. I have tried a system restore and uninstalling and reinstalling. I also tried preparing it with CCE to see if the issue was related to HC but it doesn't matter what I choose to encode with. All the files seem in the preview edit section are displayed with blk bars on the right and left side. PLS help TIA

2. dialysis1

dialysis1 Regular member

Try updating Rebuilder to 1.24.0 which will also give you HCenc 0.20.0.0 and then see if the problem is still there.