1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

pls help how to backup xbox 360 originals games

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by dorutu, Oct 24, 2007.

1. dorutu

dorutu Member

Hi I tried to read as much as I can but I still don't know how to backup an original XBOX 360. My XBOX 360 is modded with XENO 360 chip so it's not flashed. I've seen tutorial for flashed XBOX but I didn't find fot XBOX 360 modded with modchip. So if anyone could help me even to post a link to a tutorial, I would be very greatful.

So I have:
    XBOX 360 modded Xeno 360
    Pioneer Comstar -111 dvd DL burner
    Verbatim 2.4X DVD+R DL

Please help what software do I need (I've found many software on this site) and how to use them to make a copy of an original XBOX 360 game. Sorry for my stupid questions but I didn't find a complete and nice description. Maybe I didn't know where to find them.
    Thank you again.

2. steimy

steimy Active member

they do have bold threads at the top on how to back up games.
    The easiest way is by buying a Samsung DVD-Rom drive flashed with Kreon firmware on Ebay.
    SH-D162C is if you have IDE connections in your PC
    SH-D163A is for SATA connections

with that and Xbox Backup Creator you will make perfectly stealth back ups from original discs with just a few clicks.

3. dorutu

dorutu Member

ty for your prompt answer which will help me a lot. but I want to ask if I have an internal DVD-ROM JLMS could be flashed with kreon or I shoul buy a Samsung. ty again

4. steimy

steimy Active member

has to be the Samsung. It is the only drive that i know of that will read the original Xbox 360 discs so that you can back them up.