1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pls help!! IFOedit95 doesnt work:(!!

Discussion in 'DVD±R for advanced users' started by dipu, Jan 7, 2003.

1. dipu

dipu Member

I m trying to backup with IFOedit...it is not working on my Windows2000. It has stoped afgter few min:( Does somebody know what is wrong? I use ASPI adeptech layers with win2000 and NTFS file system.

Thanks in Advance._X_X_X_X_X_[small]dipu[/small]

2. FIXXER

FIXXER Member

Try reinstalling ifoedit and your layer, Between Win 2000 & Stripping a movie takes alot of Ram, is your machine up to it. Can you preview a movie using ifoedit.

3. dipu

dipu Member

Yess! i can preview a movie by using IFOedit. I tried many time by updating my layers and several times downloading and installing the IFOedit new and old version still it has same porblem:(. It is freez on 2nd VOB correcting at 37%..Strange!! Finally i am going to reinsatall windows again:((.

Is there any toher solution..and thanking you for helping me.

4. hundrakg

hundrakg Guest

hello,,i have no experiance with ifoedit 0.95 and win 2000,,,but i have great experiance with ifoedit,,and ifoedit 0.95 sucks......
    try 0.91 instead,,,more stable,,,and with dvd-decrypter it is a unbreaklble combination...
    it strip the movie sound and subtitles perfect..have made many many copies and never been disapointed......
    the only thing that ifoedit0.95 has over 0.91 is dvd-author,,but that crap doesent work,,,not for me anyway,,,and trust me i have tried it with sweet and blood.......
    0.91 is more stable and gets the vts-vectors accurate.........

5. dipu

dipu Member

I dont know what happen to my computer ..I have already reinstalled 12 times and trying to workout with IFOedit to backup DVD ..but it seems IFOedit wont work with my Computer:((. I have chk adeptech layers..okay...win 2000 ok..DirectX okay...but the heck....i dont know. I m disappointed by that IFOedit program. I m gonna give up:(.

Thanks anyway helping me.