1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pls help out a noob!

Discussion in 'Xbox - Backup discussion' started by indienemo, Oct 26, 2004.

1. indienemo

indienemo Guest

Hi,

I just bought an x-box console and am very keen to start modding it straight away! could any of you kind fellows please tell me how i should go about this? i noticed a progarma called slayers auto evox on the internet.. is all i need to do write that to a disc (apparntly it self installs on the x-box), and from there what exactly can you acheive? Thanks in advance

2. Billyfett

Billyfett Regular member

Look into the UDE mod. Are you in the US or Euro? xbox-scene has great tutorials on this.

3. indienemo

indienemo Guest

Im from the United Kingdom (europe), whats the UBE mod, is it like the ps2 'chip' which requires soldering? Isn't there any kind of self install software you can burn onto a dvd (?), and put in the x-box cd drive?

4. Billyfett

Billyfett Regular member

It is a softmod using mechassult or 077 agent under fire or Splinter cell. It is a saved game that exploits a flaw in the game. No chip or soldering.

5. indienemo

indienemo Guest

so basically like the phantasy stay online exploit on the gamecube? would it break forum rules to post a link on here? once installed does this soft mod let you install a 5,200RPM hard disk drive, and play back-ups like my mate can?

6. Billyfett

Billyfett Regular member

PM me and I'll tell ya more