1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pls help! psp v3.10..newbie

Discussion in 'Sony Handhelds' started by pipot_23, Apr 12, 2007.

1. pipot_23

pipot_23 Guest

can i play downloaded games? i just got psp with 3.10 fw..and i dont know whats the meaning of all the homebrew games..i dont even know how to download games..plas help..im really newbie here..thnx

2. Sudds

Sudds Active member

Theres nothing you can do with offical 3.10 firmware.

3. pipot_23

pipot_23 Guest

if i downgrade or install the OE will i able to play games? and how will i do it? some people in forums say that it will be on my own risk..but im afraid i might be able to broke my psp

4. DarkPSP

DarkPSP Member

you cant do anything for now just wait for 3.30 oe then upgrade to that.for now what you could do is get psp portals. if you need help on those or anything add me to your msn.
    svetlirules@hotmail.co.uk

5. pipot_23

pipot_23 Guest

i dont have msn..just give ur YM..

6. glenquag

glenquag Regular member

Actualy you have to upgrade from 1.5 official sony firmware to an "oe" firmware. So, you will have to wait for the next downgrader my friend.

7. staxx

staxx Regular member

DarkPSP, its against forum rules to post your email. I suggest fixing that before the mods see it and decide to suspend or terminate your account. Also, he wont be able to get to 3.30oe since he's at 3.10 sony firmware. oe is not a downgrader its custom firmware.

8. DarkPSP

DarkPSP Member

kk sry how do i delete the message with my e-mail? i didnt know anyway i m a newbie

9. staxx

staxx Regular member

over to the right side of your post theres a picture of a pencil and paper...thats the edit button