1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pls Read DVD can not be copied

Discussion in 'DVD-ROM drives' started by onyxbfly, Feb 26, 2005.

1. onyxbfly

onyxbfly Guest

Hello Group,

Yes this is exactly as the previous post but I decidedto relabel it and when i checked to see if anyone had replied the icon next to the topic was locked .......So hopefully this is unlocked and someone will respond if this is locked pls PM me with any sugestions.

I have a strange question, or post or...I actually do not know how to describe it. My friend gave a me the following movies on DVD: Blade Trinity, Assault on Precint 13 and Constanine. They all play fine in my sony stand alone, in my cousins JVC and last but not least the worlds cheapest JWIN but it has the most features out of any of them. And of course they all play fine in my PS2 and Xbox. The problem is not the quality they are fllawless, of ocurse they are not vcdquality nor on NFOrce. (I don't know where he got them and he wont say, but he mentioned using sonic my dvd to copy them and they are recorded on Ridata dvds.) My problem is when I try to copy them they come up as blank in shrink, nero, and decrypter, clone dvd gives me unable to to open video error. ISO Buster says the disc is balnk as well and SmartRipper......everything I try tells me the disc is blank

I have the latest version of any dvd running in the back ground. A little info on my system Win XP service pack 2, 3.2 P4, 2gigs of ram, 500 gigs of hdd, 2 Plextors 708 and 712. I know my system isn't as nice as some of the ones I read about here etc, but its not a slouch either

Pls Help I'm completely clueless. This is the first time that I haven't been able to copy a dvd. And its not even a comercial dvd to boot. How can I copy if its not recognized in any of my drives??

I'm sorry if I posted this in the wrong forum but I wasnt sure where it should go...

Thanks to all that get a laugh and especially those who can help. I'm not mad at anyone who gets a kick out of this, I'm stuck on stupid with this one myself.

Best Rgards,

Onyxbfly

2. wolfniggr

wolfniggr Regular member

Unfortunatly what you are trying to do is illegal. This may be the reason your other posts were closed. Those movies in your posession are illegal copies and asking for advice on how to copy them is likely to get you banned. Why don't you just get your "friend" to tell you how to copy them?

Last edited: Mar 7, 2005
  3. madgreek

madgreek Guest

I agree man. Those things are sorta in the movies right now... have a little shame lol :)

4. chezznut

chezznut Member

can any one help me with this problem
    whenever i put a dvd or cd into my dvd rom
    the computer locks up
    i have to reset the computer and then i get a 50%
    chance that it may lock up again
    can anyone tell me how to fix this problem

5. Mr_Del

Mr_Del Regular member

Tisk Tisk Tisk. Shame on you.