1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PLS SOMEONE PROPER GUIDE FOR PSP2.71FW

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by jack18, Jan 21, 2007.

1. jack18

jack18 Member

IM sorry ,but it's getting confused. can someone there really explain step by step how to solve problem's with ppl hvg this psp2.71fw. untill now i can't still play any games. thanks in adv.

2. BurnCK

BurnCK Regular member

What problems are you having ? If you're on 2.71 then downgrade to 1.5 ! :)

3. jack18

jack18 Member

Yes i know that,but there a lot of suggestion. which one that really can use? i scared after the console get crashed.

4. BurnCK

BurnCK Regular member

Here's a link for 2.71 downgrader :-

http://www.psp-hacks.com/download.php?id=755

Just format your Memory Card, plug your PSP into your PC in USB mode and follow the on screen instructions.
    Once the downgrader has installed the files on your PSP just goto the Photo Menu on the PSP menus and hit X. The screen should go Red and the memory light starts to flash. At the this point just wait until the screen goes black and then turn the PSP back on....hey presto 1.5 fw.

If the PSP screen doesnt go Red after a couple of seconds and the PSP appears to have crashed on the Photo Menu then just hold the power button up until the PSP goes off. Switch it back on and try again.

The 2.71 Downgrader doesnt always work 1st time. Ive had to try 20 times before now to get it to work but it will always work eventually.
    I have done about 10 PSPs with 2.71 firmware with no probs so dont worry....

Last edited: Jan 22, 2007