1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Plugins and 3.03 OEB

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by Smurff, Jan 18, 2007.

1. Smurff

Smurff Regular member

I'm trying to use SVC .5.

i've got this so far (from what i'm gathering from other sites)

ms0:\seplugins\capture.prx
    ms0:\seplugins\capture.ini
    ms0:\seplugins\GAME.txt (covers ISO/UMD)
    ms0:\seplugins\VSH.txt (covers XMB)
    ms0:\seplugins\POPS.txt (covers PSX)

now from there, i've rebooted, gone into recovery mode to activiate the plugin, but it doesn't show up at all.

inside the three txt's is

ms0:\seplugins\

so basically i've done everything that i've been told to do, and i can't start this damn plugin, and it's startin to jerk my chain!

2. guano

guano Regular member

This:

ms0:\seplugins\capture.ini
    ms0:\seplugins\GAME.txt (covers ISO/UMD)
    ms0:\seplugins\VSH.txt (covers XMB)
    ms0:\seplugins\POPS.txt (covers PSX)

Should look like this:

Your Game, VSH and POPS are already text files. You've got it set up almost producing a neutralzing effect. POPS, VSH and Game.txt are standalone. Try that. It should work.

3. Smurff

Smurff Regular member

oh missunderstanding, the first 'list' was showing u what files are in that folder, the 2nd 'list' was showing you the contents of the txt files.

4. guano

guano Regular member

Ok. Wow. I have no idea what you problem is, mate. Very odd. You could also try screenshotbmp.prx. Search on Google. It comes right up. That one was always my fav for DevHook. Works nicely.

5. Smurff

Smurff Regular member

naw i misnamed the txt files, somehow they got named ****.txt.txt

6. guano

guano Regular member

Oh cool. It always feels good to accomplish what you're aiming to. You shoulda seen me last night. I was LIVID. I was trying to do the whole topmenu_plugin as seen here:

[​IMG]

First, I couldn't find the right version of XFlash, then it was giving me a hard time. I had to restore default settings and change parental control. I'm all, "CAN I JUST PLEASE DO THIS???" I can't stand XFlash OR Art and it takes WAY too long for the program to begin. I don't need "Hello guano" and all that. Just start the app. lol But I got it sorted in the end and all is well. XMB looks well good now!!

Does anyone know what the font is called that "PSP" is written in on the faceplate? B/c I have that font and it looks nice, I just wanna know what it's called.

7. Smurff

Smurff Regular member

i have it somewhere, the actual name, i just know it's some Sony owned something or other. Yeah, I've had issues w/ that damn thing too since i was creating my own icons instead of just finding some to download, but either way it was pretty nice getting it accomplished, nice BG by the way. never figured out what i was having issues with for creating my icons, but it stopped and it worked, so that's why i was wantin to put SVC back on, so i could take a snap of my stuff again, but then i had those problems, and now it's all workin so it's all good in the hood. here's my icons.

[​IMG]