1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Plz help cant play burned games on new flashed 360

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by lfc2005, Jan 16, 2007.

1. lfc2005

lfc2005 Member

hi i just got a flashed Xbox 360 with 5 games i have tryed every game and when the 360 starts up it says 'to play this disk put it in a Xbox 360 console' it also says that when i run it in my pc under windows media player when i go to the dashboard it say at the bottom play DVD any info on wat the issues mite be and how to fix it would be great thanks

2. DavGerm4

DavGerm4 Active member

Do all of the 5 games not work? What about the Originals, do they work at all? Here is a forum about what you may be experiencing. You can check all around these forums on the site I gave you, and you could find your problem.

Last edited: Jan 16, 2007
  3. lfc2005

lfc2005 Member

tbh i dont have the Originals the game i got were copys i tryed cleaning them and i still get the same message might be poping of the 24hr asda to get a Original to test it out am a bit peeped off all that money and up to now 5 costers and a xbox 360 that i dont no if ot works rite or not

4. mrstring

mrstring Guest

did you get these 5 games with the 360 or did you back them up yourself?

it might just be whatever drive you have in your 360 does not agree with the media.

like you say get your hands on a original and see if that works, check what drive you have in your 360 and what media your using.

hope this helps

5. lfc2005

lfc2005 Member

cheers for the help and i got the games with the 360 i never backed them up personaly but i have a strong feeling that this fella i got it off burned them to fast or it mite be the sratches i have a samsung drive with the kreon V0.81 firmware for backing up and am using schitrom360Xtract V3.1 on full stealth 3.0 and each disk has come back with this error no valid xbox disc in drive

6. mrstring

mrstring Guest

check your 360 with a original game first make sure its working ok, then get your hands on a backup burnt at 2.4x on a verbatim disc.

if it does not work then then i dont no what to say.

good luck anyway

7. lfc2005

lfc2005 Member

also wats the best media for backin up games

8. mrstring

mrstring Guest

a lot of people on here would say verbatim, i use ridisck extreme never had a coaster yet.

9. DavGerm4

DavGerm4 Active member

I use Verbatim and they work great!

10. lfc2005

lfc2005 Member

cool one more thing wat format disk + or - cos am new to backing 360 games up so dont have a clue get on what type of disks the 360 would agree with cheers

11. BGBGBG1

BGBGBG1 Member

use DVD + R DL... varbatims own.... umm as for that message.. i had the EXACT same problem as you with the same message... what happened is the guy who burned them did not do it properly and burned a dvd files instead of an img... to fix... get some DVD + R DL ... use Xbox Backup Creator to read any original game (i rent them) to your comp OR if you already have a downloaded ISO... next, use Xbox Backup Creator And write image to disc in a dvd dl burner with the blank disc. Cheers