1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PLZ HELP ME !!! --- HOW TO UNMOD MY XBOX !

Discussion in 'Xbox - Hardware mods' started by j3r, Feb 20, 2007.

1. j3r

j3r Guest

Can someone plz give me a tutorial about how to unmod my xbox.
    I softmoded it with sid.4 but now ... wtf ! i just dont know how to get it back were it was at the begening :S
    plz someone help me !!!
    like if there a program that just deletes all your xbox to zero i dont care i want it !!! or if i need to open my xbox and press reset somewhere i dont care i want it !!! but i do not want people talking me about getting my xbox connect to a computer and then backup computer and shit ...

plz someone, how can i unmod my xbox tutorial (for noob !)

2. bkippers

bkippers Regular member

well its quitee simple really.
    do you still have the installer on your xbox?
    is not put it back on. with sid 4.0 you go to delete soft mod and it should reset it. i also have a disk thats kinda hard to find but you can usually find them on ebay that resets your xbox to the original state maening it deletes all other un needed software and resotres the original un modded dash.
    these disks usually go for about 5 bucks or so.
    i lucked out and found one for sale at my local blockbuster. you might find one there you never know but if your xbox stil works (no error codes) just do the instaler thing its simple.

3. j3r

j3r Guest

Yeah i looked everywere to find that c.d. but couldn't find it !!!
    what's the name of the cd, i'll look for it on ebay cause now ... whitout the name it's usefull :S
    plz tell me it cause ... i really need it !
    I DON'T HAVE MY MS DASHBOARD ANYMORE !!! ^^

thanks