1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PLz help me. I have a Liteon 74850c and i want to play Xgd3 games

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by kingofall, Nov 2, 2011.

1. kingofall

kingofall Regular member

I have it ready to flash im just not sure what firmware i should go to, or what firmware i can spoof it too. please help me. i have my burner max drive and im ready. thank you

2. tez90

tez90 Regular member

depends on the dash version you are on, if the dash is on 13604, then you will need to flash the 02510c firmware for liteon in the post folder, if not go back to stock and do the usb update before flashing, and im having trouble with getting spoofed drives to run the new firmware as iv been advised whatever the osig is of you dummy.bin thats what drive you will need, no spoofing allowed apparently!

3. zpaitsel

zpaitsel Regular member

I have a benq with 2.0 that originally came with an hitachi 59 / runs the games fine.
    Just don't do any manual spoofing in J/F. load your key.bin or source f/w you extract and flash the necessary firmware for the drive you are installing. It should work fine. Just make sure the bottom window show's the drive as it is and not what the original drive showed as. Basically if you install a liteon and it was a hitachi load the liteon f/w 0225 / and flash the drive showing as a liteon NOT liteon(spoofed as hitachi)

4. kingofall

kingofall Regular member

Thanks for all your help. I Got it to work. i just used a new lite on drive. and it all worked just fine. thanks again.