1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

plz help me Vision plus "Vision DTV SAT-CI

Discussion in 'Digital TV - UK & Europe' started by deboooo, Jan 7, 2005.

1. deboooo

deboooo Member

yesterday i bought as a digital satellite Tv Card with commoninterface the model is Vision plus "Vision DTV SAT-CI .... and i face a problem after installing the driver & software - by the way i'm living in the middle east and i've 3 digital LNB for Arabsat , NileSat & Hotbird - i can't open any channel from Arab & Nile Sat and little from Hotbird and sometimes is open and sometimes no .... and i ask digital satellite store they told me the software for this card is hard to use and they told to check on the net about software that i can watch from it and dont install the software just install driver and use any Dv software which will be okay and i can open the scrambled channels
    this is the link for PCI Card www.visionplus.com.tw
    and i hope one can help me

even i try to install the software ... i use it just some of hotbird channel open and it's hard to configure the software

2. personaje

personaje Member

I got the same card but mine does not work I have try many different ver of programs if you want to have a look at them they are at http://www.twinhan.at/?tpl=/support-1.html ....good luck, if you have any info related to a LNB POWER ON ERROR....PLEASE LETME KNOW......