1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

plz help me with matrix revolution

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by PetitSalo, Dec 7, 2003.

1. PetitSalo

PetitSalo Member

Im really new in this ,I have wasted 2 dvd+R on this movie tryin 2 make a backup.First i rip the dvd with dvd decrypter as an iso file (read).Then i put this map as a virual drive and i ues instant copy to make an image and compress the file.It has worked fine with T3 but now when the burnin is finished i always get a message that the dvd is dammaged...
    Im getting desperate,plz help...thx in advance

2. Rotary

Rotary Senior member

3. Bodene

Bodene Regular member

It's sayin that becuz the iso file is too big to fit onto one DVDr. It needs to be ripped and compressed properly. As Rotary mentioned, try DVD Shrink.

Also...I suggest u use a DVD-RW until you figger out what yer doin wrong.

4. PetitSalo

PetitSalo Member

it worked with the dvd shrink in combi with nero 6...its just strange cauz the T3 dvd had the same side (6.5gb ) as the martix dvd.Its just a pain inthe az not knowin which program alwayz works...i read a lot of bad stuf bout nero 6 ,but it is workin 4 the moment...

5. Rotary

Rotary Senior member

hi

also to note i am not sure if dvd shrink copes well with big gigage files like 7 gig? but dont quote me on that!

but if it doesnt work throw it at DVD Decrpytor !

thx....

6. PetitSalo

PetitSalo Member

Isn' t there any program that can make good copys when u used dvd decrypter .The files are on my Hd then so i need a program 2 compress and burn.I haven't found a reliable solution yet...isn't there any software that guarentees good backups?

7. chthomson

chthomson Regular member

Hi PetitSalo
    To make a good working back up copy of a movie you need good tools. Unfortunately one size does not fit all. I have three programs I use regularly to back up my movies. DVD Decrypter, DVD Shrink and Nero 6. I do have other software in my tool box for that 1 in 20 times that they are unable to back up the movie. I have backed up over 50 of my kids movies this way with no program created coasters. Everybody backs up their movies differently because everyone has different parameters to work with. Equipment, time, expectations. Read the forums and choose your DVD tool box wisely