1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

plz help me

Discussion in 'PS2' started by somuakash, May 3, 2007.

1. somuakash

somuakash Member

hi everyone,

I have a problem right now I just recently download a ps2 game and its an ISO image. I tried to burn it using Alcohol 120%. Once finished I was excited to play it in my PS2 console. Unfortunately Its not working. Did I miss something during the burning process. I am using DVD - R to burn the PS2 ISO. Any idea what is wrong? Any suggestions Thanks

2. Z3120

Z3120 Regular member

A common problem is: are you using any sort of modification to play the game i.e. Swap Magic, a mod-chip, exploits, HD or etc...? And plus, would be a bit better for me and everyone else if you included more information and specifics on the exact problem instead of saying it doesn't work. In what way does it not work? Stops at a black screen after loading, red screen of invalid disk, or etc...

3. steimy

steimy Active member

^^^very true.
    Plus what media did your use (like Philips 8X DVD-R)
    what program did you burn it with
    what speed did you burn it at.......and so on.

4. lanepwnu

lanepwnu Regular member

yes tell us what game it was. tell us what format it was in iso, ccd, ect. (which you did) and you have to tell us what ps2 you are using and what modification you are using.

and also dont use plz help me i learned my lesson you have to go in depth on your topic or ppl wont even bother reading.....

5. somuakash

somuakash Member

its an iso image,through which sf i can that image so it will be playble on my console(i have big one ps2 console)

6. somuakash

somuakash Member

its an iso image,through which sf i can burn that image & on which x so it will be playble on my console(i have big one ps2 console).plz give a suitable suggestion

7. orthogonl

orthogonl Regular member

8. somuakash

somuakash Member

plz give me a suitable ans i simply ask what is the sf to write a ps2 iso image which will be playble on ps2 console .ihave not a hd or mod chip or bla bla.i recently downloaded the hd loader for ps2 god of war 2 but it did not run on ps2 a system error is there invalid disk