1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PLZ HELP! .. problems rebuilding shadow of rome iso

Discussion in 'PS2 - DVD backup discussion' started by vanmaster, Feb 14, 2005.

1. vanmaster

vanmaster Guest

Hi.Can someone who has had success backing up shadow of rome (PAL) tell me how they rebuilt the image after changing the dummy file? I have followed instructions in previous posts with no joy- after using isobuster to extract the files, the 'image' created by cd/dvd gen on my hard drive consists of 8 files(001,002,003,004,.iml,.ims,.lst)I have tried to combine these files into an iso with windows 'run' and 'command' functions as described by winning 11 in his guide in this forum, but all I get is a 10kb ISO! I have heard that nero burning rom can also be used, but the 'free trial' doesn't let you use anything! I am not willing to spend 40 bucks for a full programme. Can anyone recommend any other progs that could do the job? ( i.e rebuild the ISO)
    cheers in advance for your help.

2. rico134

rico134 Regular member

i backed up shadow of rome this morning and i got 4 files SHADOW.001 SHADOW.002 SHADOW.003 AND SHADOW.004 you dont need to worry about iml ims lst stuff just delete that 10kb iso and try this open ms dos type cmd then type cd c:\ underneath that type COPY/B SHADOW.000 + SHADOW.001 + SHADOW.002 + SHADOW.003 + SHADOW.004 SHADOW.ISO underneath it will say shadow.000 just wait until it says one file copied then burn your new iso in this case shadow.iso hope this helps

3. LBJ23

LBJ23 Guest

did u replace the bin file?

4. LBJ23

LBJ23 Guest

OK im trying that now