1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PLZ HELP!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by naruto820, Oct 14, 2007.

1. naruto820

naruto820 Member

I tried to downgrade to 1.50 using pandora battery creator. And I created it with my friend's 1.50 PSP. BUt iafter I created I forgot tomsipl.bin thing and when i put my battery back into my psp the green light is on but nothing shows on the screen its black. but when i put a different battery it works. PLZ HELP!!!!!!!
    THX

2. larrylje

larrylje Active member

You need to recreate the magic memory Stick if you didn't create it correctly the first time.

Try using this easy installer HERE.

Last edited: Oct 14, 2007
  3. naruto820

naruto820 Member

So I should another psp to recreate the magic memory stick. BUt when i put my battery in any psp it doesn't work.

4. larrylje

larrylje Active member

All the Pandora Battery does is put the PSP in service mode so it can read the IPL from Memory Stick. If you don't have that information on the Magic Memory Stick the menu will not come up.

The battery is already converted to a Pandora Battery. The green power led light should turn on when inserting the Pandora Battery. The reason why the menu isn't coming up is because it needs the proper files on the Magic Memory Stick for it to boot to a menu.

So use the easy installer I provided above to re-create the Magic Memory Stick. (The Pandora Battery is fine leave it as is)

When thats done place the Magic Memory Stick in the PSP your trying to unbrick/downgrade then place the Pandora Battery in and the menu should come up.

Last edited: Oct 14, 2007