1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PLZ Help

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by Haxor9681, Jan 11, 2008.

1. Haxor9681

Haxor9681 Member

Here is my issue, i have 3 memory sticks. 1 of them is the pandora battery i guess you can say. Well for starters the psp only boots correctly when i have in the 1 memory stick. I take out the pandora memory stick and put it another one games work flawless no issues. However if i try to put my PSP into standby mode it dies and i cant turn it back on without putting in the pandora memory stick. Here are my questions

1. Is there a way to turn the other sticks into pandora or something so i dont need the same memory stick to boot up everytime?

2. Can i take the memory stick and psp out of pandora and get rid of that whole deal all together?

3. Can i keep pandora but be able to put my PSP into standyby and not have to reboot every single time?

4. What is the best option in general?

PLEASE HELP, this is getting so frustrating

2. cee43ja1

cee43ja1 Regular member

best thing is to get a new battery to use as the normal one, and keep the pandora's battery and magic memory stick aside.

3. Haxor9681

Haxor9681 Member

what can i do without spending money how about that

4. Haxor9681

Haxor9681 Member

what can i do without spending money how about that

5. cee43ja1

cee43ja1 Regular member

either you use the multiple ipl loader on each memory stick, and sacrifice sleep mode, or return pandora's battery back into a normal one.

6. Haxor9681

Haxor9681 Member

how do i convert the pandora battery into a normal one

7. cee43ja1

cee43ja1 Regular member

you have to use the pandora battery creator, and reflash the battery eeprom.

if you don't have the original eeprom to flash back, then you have to use a fake serial.

8. Haxor9681

Haxor9681 Member

how do i reflash the eprom i have everything saved

9. Haxor9681

Haxor9681 Member

Alright got this working now, I am using the CFW and i am happy with that no need to revert back to 1.5 unless i want homebrew which i dont use. So i basically went into the UPMS installer.cso in the XMB and ran the convert battery back to normal one, did that and we are all set and running, all memory sticks can be used to boot up psp and i do go into standby mode and everything is working perfectly thanks for all the help. This website rocks