1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PLZ!!! i need ur help!!!

Discussion in 'PS2 - DVD backup discussion' started by cumbuckit, Dec 28, 2004.

1. cumbuckit

cumbuckit Member

plz guys, i need ur help, why couldn't i play any of the "netplay" compatible games? do i need to do something b4 i burn them? i know that if u want to play online, u need to patch it with some disc ID thingy, but i DON'T need to play online..... all the games that does not support netplay r fine.... but all the ones that does support netplay (e.g. killzone, fifa, ghost recon2) just dosen't load/run at all..... what can i do to make them work????

PLZZZZZZZ HELP!!!! i'm desperate!!!! since i've wasted more than 50 or so dvds@!@@!@!!!

P.S. i use ritekg05 burning at lowest speed(4x), all other game works perfectly, even GTA san andreas....

2. fgs5635

fgs5635 Member

You need to put the online patch on, even if you don't want to play online. (A real pain!!!)
    Go to this site and you will find everything you need
    http://www.ps2nfo.com/on-line.html

3. cuteperv

cuteperv Regular member

dude, that's a total lie, my metal gear solid snake eater plays just fine w/o the patch (offline not online).
    I don't know y u can't play offline w/o the patch man, and the lowest speed is 1x. Try reburning at 2x or 1x and see if u get any luck.

4. fgs5635

fgs5635 Member

There are some exceptions to the rule, but most apparently need the patch.

5. cuteperv

cuteperv Regular member

May b ur right in his case. Lucky for me then.

6. cumbuckit

cumbuckit Member

thanks for the help guys..... but the process looks bloody complicated..... btw cuteperv, for some reason, i got Metal Gear solid snake eater working as well..... but unfortunately as i said, most other "netplay" games r no good..... i really hope they'll work after i patch them......