1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

plz look i need help

Discussion in 'PS2' started by lanepwnu, Mar 17, 2007.

1. lanepwnu

lanepwnu Regular member

I used a slide card mod to open the ps2 tray and now the white pin broke off and i cant find it. is there any way to get it replaced?

Also my brother took off the top of my FAT ps2 and not the totally undamaged strip of tape looking thing has come out of the ps2. i dont want to take apart everything if i don't have to but i was wanting to know, since i cannot reset the ps2 considering the strip of tape looking thing that connects to the reset button is no longer connected to the ps2, is there a way to turn on the ps2 without pressing the reset button??????????

plz respond noone responds to my posts i really need help i am detoxing from guitar hero II

2. janrocks

janrocks Guest

The ribbon cable goes into a connector on the underside of the motherboard. You will need to remove the bottom shell at least to get at it. Take care when you put it all back together, particularly that you don't put the screw through the cable.

As for the peg.. it will probably be inside somewhere. Easiest way to repair the problem is to get a trashed ps2 and steal the part...

3. lanepwnu

lanepwnu Regular member

ty

i will try to do that later when i get it back. i had a feeling that the ribbon cable (couldn't think of its name earlier) had to go next to the cd drive cause there was an empty spot but the problem was i couldn't get the bottom shell to come off only the top one and i couldn't get to the spot it needed to go to. could you tell me how to get the bottom shell off or do i need to unscrew the cd drive to get to it?

thank in advance!

4. janrocks

janrocks Guest