1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PLZ someone tell me how to burn this METAL GEAR SOLID 3. plz

Discussion in 'PS2 - DVD backup discussion' started by Qualified, Nov 27, 2004.

1. Qualified

Qualified Member

i unzipp it and it looks like this

click link to see the screenshot

http://tinypic.com/oh4io

how do i burn this so i can play it on my ps2?

2. XhyDra

XhyDra Member

Qualified first off don't unzip it, you have the ISO image ready for burning here is a good way to get your MGS3 ISO on a DVD-/+R. First off get your hands on DVDDecrypter you can find it here http://www.dvddecrypter.com/. Ok after you get the software and install it just follow these simple instructions. Run DVDDecrypter on the top menu select Mode/ISO/Write, on the top where it says "Source" click on the small icon and browse for your ISO image, after selecting it look at your "Destination" and select your DVD writer, insert you DVD blank media and write at the slowest speed that your writer allows then click on the "Hard Drive & DVD Icon" to write. Hope it helps. ^_^

3. Qualified

Qualified Member

thats the problem, i don't have the ISO, i just have a bunch of files.

like when u put a ps2 game in a pc, and explore the cd, a bunch of files show up. no iso

4. shinji2k3

shinji2k3 Member

Run Nero, make a data cd, load all the files, at the top where ur burner is in a drop down menu, click that and select IMAGE RECORDER. Go to burn the files and it will ask u where u want to save the file. By Default the file type will be NRG change it to ISO via the drop box under where u name the file. Burn the ISO with DVDDecrypter and ur set

5. shinji2k3

shinji2k3 Member

Double post, sorry.

Last edited: Nov 27, 2004
  6. XhyDra

XhyDra Member

Wait a sec your image says it all "Metal_Gear_Solid_3_Snake_Eater_USA_PS2DVD.[www.?.com].iso" The way that it is displayed in the picture it shows as you already having the game image AkA ISO9660. WinRAR reads it as an archive but it is not it actually is an image file that you can load up to DVDDecrypter, but if you only have the files now then you are going to have a harder time piecing it back together because now you're gonna have to get into Sony PS2 CDDVD Generator. Hmm...?

Last edited: Nov 27, 2004