1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

plz sum1 give us qucik way to burn ps2 games!!!!!

Discussion in 'PS2 - DVD backup discussion' started by st3vn, Sep 29, 2004.

1. st3vn

st3vn Member

sum1 give us other methods on burnig ps2 games

2. teefyum

teefyum Member

read the fourms to fine out next time.

-Alcohol 120% software.
    -HD loader

3. broodje10

broodje10 Member

u r kidding me right ?

don't tell me u can't burn a game, or even worse that u can't even google for it !!

4. )v(3thuD

)v(3thuD Regular member

whether you like it or not just gonna have to try stuff, like dVD Decrypter, Alcohol 120% and others, just go dl one and try it, and yea read before you posst thread like this, whenevr i have a question i look threw this section or do a search for quicker way. Burning is so simple with DVD Decrypter and im still new to backing up DVD's, so i suggest you just try that first, and if you wanna know how to use it im only gonna say it once, goto "mode-iso-read, then after thats done put in your blank dvd media and goto mode-iso-write, select write speed at 1 or 2x depends on media some only go as low as 2x and click on the lil Hard drive to DVD icon below." Too me the onlything hard bout all this backing up is finding the right DVD media for your PS2, some ppl have great results with one brand, and recomend it but some don't, do a search first if you have question on DVD media to use, that also has been mentioned so many times.

Last edited: Sep 30, 2004