1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PLzzzzzzzzz Help!!! ps2 circuit board

Discussion in 'PS2' started by CuTi, May 20, 2003.

1. CuTi

CuTi Guest

someone plzz help me........i have a v1 ps2...and im trying to put in a magic 3.6 modchip....im having trouble getting to the bottom side of my board......i just need to solder 3 more wires... the board seems be soldered up by 4 pins....i was hoping if anyone knows what im talking about and help me......thanx

2. satesh

satesh Member

Don't panic! you need to use a solder sucker and desoldering braid to seperate the two parts. those "four pins" you can do it from the top or bottom. most people say bottom is easier. after you connect the three wires, do'nt forget to resolder those four pins! lol but before you do anything, do a search for alternate points on top of the board. i've seen some around. good luck!

3. satesh

satesh Member

Don't panic! you need to use a solder sucker and desoldering braid to seperate the two parts. those "four pins" you can do it from the top or bottom. most people say bottom is easier. after you connect the three wires, do'nt forget to resolder those four pins! lol but before you do anything, do a search for alternate points on top of the board. i've seen some around. good luck!

4. satesh

satesh Member

5. satesh

satesh Member

6. satesh

satesh Member

7. satesh

satesh Member

8. satesh

satesh Member

don,t panic! just seperate the two parts with desoldering braid and a solder sucker on those four pins. but before you do that look for alternate points on the net. good luck